miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012


THE STRANGE MACHINE



My uncle is an inventor. one day, I was searching through the attic of my uncle's house. I found a very strange machine with many buttons, knobs, dials, and levers. I had never seen a machine like it before. on one side, there was a button that said "ON".
I pushed the button without thinking because I wanted to know what happen, but nothing happened (well, I thought that) I went to the kitchen and said "HELLO"  to my mom, but she cried and in that moment I understood that something happened with me. I looked in a mirror and I was surprised, I didn't see anything neither to me. I was scared but I got an idea. I thought mischief that I could do because I was invisible!!!
I got around chairs so people fell, when the people put things over table I took off those so people got confused.
I made a lot of mischief but i get tired and I came back to my uncle's house. 
In another side of the strange machine, there was a button that said "OFF" I pushed and everything came back to normal. Then I heard all stories about a ghost that scared people and of course I laughed.


THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario